Saturday 6 September 2008

Arouscha McConnell was about to board a flight to London when her luggage was checked and 17 bottles with Stone's ginger wine labels were found

Arouscha McConnell was about to board a flight to London when her luggage was checked and 17 bottles with Stone's ginger wine labels were found in her possession. Eight of the 17 bottles contained the white substance. When the Resident Magistrate asked what was the purpose of her three-week visit, she replied: "I am staying with my family in St Thomas, your honour, and I don't remember the name of the community or the street where I am staying. However, I gave the officer the telephone numbers for my relatives." The court was told that McConnell was staying in Tivoli Gardens, West Kingston. The matter was put off until September 17 and McConnell was remanded.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

 
Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com. | manhattan lasik | websites for accountants